Dormont Library’s Winter Reading Challenge runs from January 2 through February 29.
Compete as an individual or with your family to read as many books as possible during the challenge! Individuals compete with other individuals and families with families. The top reader in each group will win a prize!
- Read as many books as you can during the challenge period.
- Register for the challenge as an individual or a family.
- Individuals compete with individuals and families with families.
- Log your reading at the library front desk, by phone at 412-531-8754, or email your reading log to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To log a book, please provide the title, the author, the date you read it, and the number of pages.
- Progress in this challenge is counted by the total number of pages read, regardless of age or grade
- For books without page numbers, like eBooks and audiobooks, list them and we will log the number
of pages in the hardcover edition of the book, if available. If there is no hardcover edition, we will
look up an estimated page count as provided by the publisher.
- All books must be logged by 5 PM on Thursday, Feb. 29.
- The individual with the greatest number of pages read and the family with the greatest number
of pages read will receive a grand prize! We will contact the winners the week of March 4.