Dormont Public Library offers the following services to all of our patrons:
- Black and white printing: 20¢ per page
- Color printing: 75¢ per page
100% cotton resume paper and envelopes are available at an additional cost of 25¢ per sheet.
You can print from any of our public computers or from a Wi-Fi connected PC.
- 50¢ per page or item
- 20¢ per page for documents of 5 pages or more which can be loaded into the printer or copier feeder tray
We will scan your documents and email them to you or copy them to a USB flash drive. Small items like identification cards and receipts can be combined into a single scan.
We do not provide image editing or retouching services. Scanned documents can be sent as individual image files or compiled into PDF documents.
- Black-and-white copying: 20¢ per page
- Color copying: 75¢ per page
A dedicated black-and-white photocopier is located on the first floor of the library near the front desk. Color copying is available in the computer lab only.
Faxing service is provided at the front desk at the following rates:
- Local (area codes 412, 724) or toll-free number: $1.00 for the first page, 50¢ for each additional page
- Long-distance number (area code 814 or any out of state area code): $2.00 for the first page, $1.00 for each additional page
- International number: $5.00 for the first page, $2.50 for each additional page
All received faxes are priced as a local fax. You must be present to receive the fax when it is sent to you.
Fax cover sheets are provided free of charge.