These links to tax forms and publications are provided as a service to the community. Dormont Public Library cannot legally provide information regarding completion of tax forms; please contact a licensed tax professional for assistance with your tax questions.
All forms require Adobe Reader to view and print. Adobe Reader software is installed and available on all library computers.
Taxes for Dormont Borough are collected by Jordan Tax Service.
Taxes for Allegheny County are handled through the Allegheny County Treasurer’s Office.
- Quick Help Guide
- Real Estate and Tax Information
- Pay Property Taxes Online
- Act 77: Senior Citizen Property Tax Relief
State of Pennsylvania
Taxes for the State of Pennsylvania are collected by the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
- Property Tax / Rent Rebate Program
- PA DirectFile
- Personal Income Tax e-Services Center
- PA Open For Business
Federal Income Tax
Federal income tax is collected by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Form 1040 – Personal Income Tax Return
- Form W-4 – Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- Form SS-4 – Request for an Employer Identification Number
- Form 8822 – Change of Address